On this episode, I had the privilege of interviewing Holley Gerth, author of The Powerful Purpose of Introverts to discuss her own experience of burnout from trying to be an extrovert after becoming a published author.
- How the introvert brain processes information differently than the extrovert brain
- Why introverts are more susceptible to anxiety and depression
- How to communicate to an extrovert who is asking for your opinion on the spot
- Why you should actually show up early to a party if you are an introvert
- Examining the connection between fear and excitement
- What you might need as an introvert on vacation, during the holidays, or at a conference