This episode is for those who are curious about what it’s truly like to be a therapist. People wonder things like, how can you listen to so many people’s problems?
Today’s show is also unique because my husband Steve took over my role for a day as a host and prepared the set of questions himself. It’s always fun and exciting to have him both on the show and in my life.
- What is it about therapy that I enjoy most?
- My life as a therapist and scope of work
- Difference between private practice and working in a community mental health setting
- How I get through my busy day feeling good
- Balancing my analytical side and creative side
- How I feel when I got to the end of the whole process with my clients.
- My goal for my clients
- Steve and Carrie share their most recent personal story of hope