I had the privilege of interviewing Kelsey Kemp, a Christian career coach, speaker and podcaster. We had an interesting conversation about career and calling that will help you gain a new perspective on making career decisions that honor God.
- What to do when you get anxious about making career decisions?
- How to make a wise career decision?
- How to know God’s will for your career?
- Scripture verses about choosing a career and using your God-given talent.
- Steps to take if your work isn’t aligned with your purpose and calling.
- How to evaluate whether it’s time to stay or leave your job?
Links and Resources:
Verses and Scriptures discussed: Mark 12:30, Matthew 7:7, Proverbs 16:9,
Matthew 25:14–30, Romans 8:28, Matthew 6:33, Matthew 25
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopeforanxietyandocdpodcast
and like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hopeforanxietyandocd for the latest updates and sneak peeks.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hopeforanxiety)