Anissa is a certified yoga therapist who helps traumatized women release the trauma from their bodies through yoga therapy.
- How Anissa developed her interest not just in yoga, but yoga as a therapy
- How has yoga therapy helped people whom Anissa has worked with?
- The difference between yoga and yoga therapy
- How does yoga therapy release trauma?
- What is a yoga therapy session like?
Related links and resources:
Anissa HudakIf you enjoy the podcast and want to support what we’re doing, or if you’re looking for self-help materials to assist you on your journey of managing your anxiety and OCD in healthier ways. Audio teachings, relaxation exercises, and my book on how to find a therapist are provided for self-help via monthly subscription, go to www.patreon.com/hopeforanxietyandocd
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://hopeforanxietyandocd.com/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopeforanxietyandocdpodcast
and like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hopeforanxietyandocd for the latest updates and sneak peeks.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hopeforanxiety)