In this episode, I talk about suffering and ways we have a tendency to increase our own suffering.
- What I’ve learned from my recent suffering
- Going through intense physical pain and how it led to emotional pain
- How our thoughts increase our suffering
- How acknowledging pain and emotions can make you feel better
- What are primary and secondary suffering?
- Seeking God for clarity and getting into a place of acceptance
- How to decrease your suffering
Links and Resources:
Is Mindfulness for Christians? with Dr. Irene Kraegel
Book: You Are Not Your Pain